Liu Hao, President, China-Africa Development Fund
Liu Hao, President, China-Africa Development Fund. Mr. Liu Hao is the President & CEO of China-African Development Fund (CAD Fund), and in charge of the comprehensive operation of CAD Fund. For the past years in China Development Bank Corporation (CDB), he was appointed as the Deputy Director General of International Finance Department, Deputy Director General of Global Cooperation Department and Chief Executive of China Development Bank Corporation Hong Kong Branch. Mr. Liu has extensive experience in business development of international credit, cross-border project appraisal, project negotiation and management. He was responsible for the promotion of international business in 91 countries in Africa, Europe and the Middle East when he has worked at China Development Bank Corporation Headquarter. During his post as the Chief Executive of China Development Bank Corporation Hong Kong Branch, he is the decision maker of the whole strategy and projects development.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0