Kyaw Lwin, Minister, Ministry of Construction, Myanmar.
Kyaw Lwin, Minister, Ministry of Construction, Myanmar. He has become the Union Minister of the Ministry of Construction since September 2012. After receiving his Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) degree from Yangon Institute of Technology in 1971, he joined the Design, Quantity Survey and Research Department of the Ministry of Construction as a Staff Officer (3) in 1972. In 1973 he was appointed as a Township Engineer and later throughout his career worked at different Civil Engineering positions in Building and Road sectors of the Ministry of Construction. He retired as Consultant / Chief Engineer (Road) in 2009. He once served as one of two Deputy Ministers of the Ministry of Construction.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 676
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 341
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 268
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 181
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 180
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 151
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 147
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 130
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0