New opportunities arising from UK- China Collaboration
June 4-5 witnessed in Macao the 7th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF) co-sponsored by China International Contractors Association (CHINCA) and Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute. The forum attracted 46 ministerial officials from 36 countries and regions, and more than 1400 representatives from over 600 international institutions, contractors, consulting companies of the international infrastructure investment and construction field.
The UK-China Infrastructure Alliance announced by President Xi and Prime Minister David Cameron during President Xi's State Visit to the UK last year. Government officials and industry specialists will cover the key areas of the Alliance: promoting host country-UK-China partnerships
to help deliver high quality and value for money infrastructure throughChina’s outbound investment, PPP program and the Belt And Road Initiative (BRI); adapting UK expertise in project finance to PPP projects in China and internationally; and infrastructure and regeneration opportunities for Chinese investors and contractors in the Northern Powerhouse, the region where the UK is committed to delivering new major infrastructure.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department for Transport and CHINCA will be enhanced in the future.
- Last Article：Making PPPs work for Highways
- Next Article：The economies of China and the UK complement each other
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 700
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 365
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 286
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 212
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 207
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 169
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 164
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 162
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0