Minister of Transport, Sri Lanka: 21st century Maritime Silk Road Will Boost Economic Exchange Between China and South Asia
The picture shows Mr. Kumara Welgama delivering a speech in the Keynote Forum on May 8th.
Mr. Lin Jingzhen: We Should Set Regional Consortium to Push Forward the Development of Global Infrastructure Development
The picture shows Mr. Lin Jingzhen, vice Chairman of CHINCA and General Manager of Corporate Financing Department of Bank of China, delivering a keynote speech to the audience on May 8th.
Secretary of State, Ministry of Public Works and Transport: The Next Government of Cambodia Will Focus More on the Infrastructure Construction
The picture shows Mr. Lim Sidenine, Secretary of State, Ministry of Public Works and Transport, delivering a speech in the Keynote Forum on May 8th.
Manager of Office of Outreach and Partnerships, Inter-American Development Bank: Great Opportunities Lie in the LAC Area
The picture shows Mr. Bernardo Guillamon, Manager of Office of Outreach and Partnerships, Inter-American Development Bank, delivering a speech in the Keynote Forum on May 8th.
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 384
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 239
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 154
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 112
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 87
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 78
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 77
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 64
- Notice of the Closure of the Registration of the 8th IIICF 0