International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (IIICF) is an international forum with the theme of investment and construction of infrastructure, which was founded in 2010 by CHINCA with the approval of the Chinese Ministry of Commerce. The Forum serves as an important platform to exchange strategic thinking and insights, explore opportunities and seek cooperation. The Forum has been successfully held six sessions in Beijing and Macao respectively, having attracted more than 8,000 delegates from nearly 100 countries and regions, including about 150 ministerial officials. It has grown into a global leading event of the international infrastructure industry.
The 7th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum (7th IIICF) will be held on June 2-3, 2016 in The Venetian of Macao SAR, China.
- Last Article：None
- Next Article：None
As the speaker, Wang He, Vice Chairman of China International Contractors Association stated that through the implementation of the investment facilitation arrangements under the framework of FTA, C...
The financing gap for infrastructure coexists with excess savings in the global economy including a growing pool of savings in the EMDEs themselves.
Mr. Robert Goodwill,( Minister of State, Department for Transport, United Kingdom) said in his speech that Chinese contractors are fresh in investing in the UK. The cooperation between Department fo...
- The 7th IIICF Invitation-english version 659
- The 7th IIICF Preliminary Proposal 334
- CCTV- Annual Report on Chinat International Project Contracting Released 262
- Phoenix- The 6th IIICF was held in Macao 170
- CCTV- China Oversea's Contracting Projects Hit Another Record High 169
- China Daily's Big Talk- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 144
- The Fifth International Infrastructure Investment & Construction Forum was held in Macao on May 8-9, 2014 144
- CCTV- The 5th IIICF was held in Macao 125
- The 11th International Infrastructure Investment and Construction Forum to be held on December 2-3, 2020 0